June 07, 2012

A few days away

DSC_0106-001

DSC_0056-001DSC_0036-001

DSC_0078-001DSC_0081-002

DSC_0141DSC_0169-001

DSC_0151-001

It's been a busy coupe of weeks in my world, I've just finished my first year at university and had three exams last week. On Sunday I left my lovely flat to go to stay at my grans for the Jubilee weekend, so I spend the weekend peering at the tv hoping to catch a glimpse of Kate Middleton and then when there was a brief moment when it wasn't raining my sister and I took photo's in the evening sun in my granny's orchard.

I'm going on holiday with my university friends and boyfriend next week but I hope I'll have time to blog a little when I'm not too busy. I have a whole lot of new product I want to review.

I was also really pleased to come back and find that while I was away my nails had been posted on Hello Giggles which is a really good blog run by several different writers (including Zooey Deschanel!), full of all kinds of articles, diy's and posts.

x



No comments: