April 03, 2011

Coral


coral

Coral is my new favourite colour! So bright pretty and summery, I think as soon as I get paid I will buy the coral dress, pictured here, I actually featured it in a post a little while ago I like it so much! I also would love some coral lipstick, maybe a deep coral though as I think something light wouldn't suit my skin.
Not just on the high street coral is a big trend this summer seen at Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Cynthia Rowely to name but a few and lots of celebrities have been donning pinky-orange dresses for the red carpet.

Clockwise from left: Shoes - miss selfridge, top - topshop, lipstick - ysl, necklace - accessorize, dress - h&m, bag - proenza schouler (available at net a porter), dress - dorothy perkins, dress - chloƩ (available at net a porter).

Catwalk pictures: Valentino and Marc Jacobs SS11. Images courtesy of Glamourmagazine.co.uk

x



No comments: