March 03, 2011

Doe eyed and doll faced


imageimage
Anna Sui

imageimage
DKNY

imageimage
Felder Felder

imageimage
Burberry Prorsum

imageimage
Moschino Cheap & Chic 

imageimage
Gucci

imageimage
D&G

I am a huge fan of sixties everything, especially make up so I'm really pleased that it's all over the autumn winter catwalks.

Freshy and dewy faced models, eyes were smoulderingly smokey or fresh and clean but all with lashings of mascara and eyeliner. Lips were nude at D&G, Burberry, Anna Sui and DKNY while Moschino Cheap & Chic went for a girly pink, Gucci for a late 50's striking red lip and Felder Felder opted for an unusual choice of blue. Hair was minimal, very clean and swept back into a pony or blow dried down.

I love the sixties trend, I think I'll opt for some doe eyes tomorrow!

Images courtesy of Glamour.co.uk + Vogue.co.uk

x



No comments: