March 09, 2011

Bloody Nora, I've forgotten to put on a skirt!!!

The "Oops, I've left the house without my trousers" look
Coming soon to a store near you!

image

Not really seeing as it's as seen in the Louis Vutton AW 11 collection but it's pretty easy to recreate, all you need is a bulky men's oversized jacket (the larger the more modest - I suggest you go consult your nearest obese man if you have body issues) some ultra sexy sheer hold ups and killer heels or alternatively you could bare all and just slap on a pair of wellies.
Those of you who are a little paranoid of being arrested for public indecency could try the gym pants look and flash your upper thighs in a pair of patent cut out or feathered high waist granny-pant underwear.

I may sound like I hate this but actually I love it, it's really sexy and brimming with fetish-wear, (patent to be a trend for aw11?) but the clothes weren't trashy or forgotten, there are really lovely pieces throughout: very cute collars, sheer blouses, intricate textures, corsets, puffed sleeves, and beautiful cut out patent patterns.
All tied together with some slicked back pony's, cat eyes and miniature blindfolds.

imageimageimageimage

Images courtesy of Glamourmagazine.co.uk

x



No comments: