January 05, 2011

A Slice of Fashion

I don’t know why I haven’t featured this yet on my blog, it’s everywhere so really I’m just adding to the noise but I am in love with the Louis Vuitton Cruise Collection 2011.

000010fullscreen Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 Collection

Marc went back to curves, the woman

Buttery yellows, upholstery florals, baby pink, mint green

Flared skirts daring you to twirl around, pretty ballerina flats willing you to dance, nipped in waists begging for a pretty chequered pinny to be tied into place, leather driving gloves for the girl who has a driver, floppy hats, oversized bags, eccentric sunglasses, flowers, stripes, chiffon, tweed.

Fifties channelling seventies.

Marc Jacobs has won a place in my heart forever.

All images courtesy of ilvoelv.com

x

No comments: