January 20, 2011

Jolies choses

1. Almost lover from A Fine Frenzy

2. Gold leaf nails from Delightfully Tacky

3. Proenza Scxhouler from Fifi Lapin

4. Katies sweet nurseryI don’t think it’s possible for me to be any more maternal. I volunteer at my school nursery with kids up to 4 and I love it. I haven’t seen the little ones since before the holidays and I went in today and they were so pleased to see me! Evie cane up to me with her arms out for a hug and said “I’ve been missing you for ages”. Then all four of the little girls in there wanted to sit on my knees at once! Lucky for me they’re all light as feathers but I’m not quite big enough to fit them all on at once!

Prudence and Pinecone Print 8x105. Prudence and the Pinecone from theblackapple

6. Mustard yellow dress from UO

7. Stunning shorts found on Fashion Served

x

No comments: