January 25, 2011

Freja Behn Erichsen


I may be a little slow on the uptake but for me this girl is a grower.
She was big back in the Summer and this fall, featuring in several campaigns; Valentino, Tom Ford, Balenciaga. Max Mara and notably Chanel alongside Abbey Lee Kershaw.

 Freja also starred on the front cover of British Vogue in August.

So why has it taken me so long to like this girl? Because everyone makes her look so darn moody in so many pictures! I know most models are dark and moody and are told to look like that but I don't think it suits her. It wasn't until I saw her in the Vogue spring/summer 11 Catwalk report as one of the "Smiley Girls" that my opinion changed. I saw Freja in a completely different light when I saw the glowing smiley picture of her.

 

 


Now I think she's stunning!

Freja Facts: 23 years old Freja stands at five foot ten and weights 108lbs (49kg) and size six. She was born and discovered in Denmark.

image

image

Sources: Google Images, Vogue, models.com, IMG.
Music: Anna Calvi - Joan of Arc

x

No comments: