January 31, 2011

Billie Piper

Does anyone remember the day when Billie Piper was a pop star and not an actress? I do, I remember liking this song - however since refreshing my memory I think I was clearly partially deaf when I was a little girl...

...on second thoughts - it's kinda catchy! Billie Piper - Day and Night
Does anyone else think that her dancing here reminds me of Angela in Green Wing dancing like a wolf?

Billie Piper has come a long way since her short singing career co-starring with the handsome David Tennant, (who is soon to be wed - sorry ladies!) this yummy mummy is also the Star of Secret Diary of  Call Girl the last series of which will be airing at 10pm February 1st on ITV2.

Tune in tomorrow to see the beautiful Billie and the dashing Iddo Goldberg for love triangles, scandal and of course - sex.

Images courtesy of branwen.net and http://shawnlunn2002.blogspot.com/

x

No comments: