December 12, 2010

Eva Mendes, Anne Hathaway & Carla Bruni

To counteract the fashion faux pas of miss Winkleman, here’s a bunch of stars who got it right…

image

Eva Mendes in a stunning custom Prada dress. Reminiscent of the gorgeous A/W 2010 collection. 

It’s just so beautiful, it looks like someone has piped buttercream all round the edges of the ruffles!

image

Anne Hathaway was also on the mark in this lovely Christopher Kane Resort dress. I love the shape, print sheer ruffley sleeves, and I’m pretty jealous of those legs!
10/10 for miss Hathaway.

image

I have a love for all things scalloped, (I have some scalloped edge scissors so I can make the edges of my work scalloped!). Carla Bruni hits the mark in this sweet scalloped edge tailored dress and jacked by Christian Dior.

x

No comments: