November 27, 2010

How to Steal a Million

One of my all time favourites, starring the lovely Audrey Hepburn and gorgeous Peter O’Toole. Its a Rom-Com but  better its actually witty and romantic and in a 1960’s Paris. What more could you ask for?

I love the cupboard scenes, here are some screen shots

imageimageimage 
They’re so sweet in their little cupboard together.

imageimage


I couldn’t talk about How to Steal a Million and not mention the moustache man, I adore him!

       imageimageimage


Some of my favourite pieces of Audrey as Nicole’s wardrobe.
1. A gorgeous yellow leather watchimage
2. The gorgeous white ensemble she wears hereimage
3. Her pretty pink nightie and tea towel – pinyimage
4. A lovely yellow/green outfit I love the matchey-matcheyness and white tights that feature in Audrey’s wardrobe in this film.
image

5. My favourite outfit of the film has to be this one, it’s just gorgeous, lots of beautiful lace and Audrey’s glittery eyes actually coordinate with her earrings!  imageimage
(I must get a pair of these)image
7.60’s Nautical image


image 

I love this quote,

Simon Dermott: Yes, that's fine. That does it.

Nicole Bonnet
: Does what?

Simon Dermott: Well, for one thing, it gives
Givenchy a night off                                           


One of the things I love about this film is that there is a lot of kissing, that may sound odd but in many old romance films all you get is a peck on the cheek or a few loving smiles at the end when the main protagonists realise that they are in love. In How to Steal a Million there’s a fair few smooches…,imageimageimageimageThey make a lovely couple.
image

Simon Dermott: You know for someone who started lying recently, you're showing a real flare!

Nicole Bonnet
: Oh thank you!                     

x

No comments: