December 11, 2009

Catwalk: Miu Miu RTW S/S 10

It's a little late to be posting on the spring/summer collections, but i thought that i would start.
-Also is a good oppertunity for me to catalogue all my faveourites-
I love Miu Miu and this is a beautifull collection, the prints are the highlight, with the swallows and sweet cats, appearing everywhere. Sweet pastel, pale and nude tones, with a deeper red, navy and black appearing. And the detail on some pieces is beautiful, with all the crystals featured and the folds of fabric. enjoy!
Some of my faveourites from the collection...


Stunning aren't they. The colous fabric and crystals are super cute! I would love a pair of these.

This is i think my faveourite from the collection. The details on the collar and sleeves are just perfect, and the gorgeous pattern of the crystals is just amazing! Gorgeous!

xxx

(all images from Vogue.com)

No comments: